Monday, May 6, 2013

May Flowers





I love having indoor plants.  However, I am a notorious plant killer.  It's true.  I can't seem to keep plants alive.  I have even tried those funny water globe things you fill with water and poke into the dirt.  But while at the garden center last week I found this awesome pot to give a try.




I let my husband plant my flowers in the pot since he has more of a green thumb than me.

 
 
Here is the cool part about the pot. It is like 2 pots in one.  There is a smaller pot that you plant the flowers in and a bigger pot that you put water in.  Then you simply put the smaller pot into the larger one.  The water then absorbes into the smaller pot.  The idea is that I won't have to worry so much about watering them which seems to be my biggest issue.  I sure hope this works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment