Thursday, March 29, 2012

Studio-in-Progress Update


Today I got the corner stand painted :)  As you can see, I am going for all white furniture in my studio.  I am so impatient that I almost tried painting the floor...but then I decided that I should wait until I get the walls painted.  It is really hard being patient!!


I also made some calls to some local shops about selling my items so now I need to make sure I get them ready.  I made these tags for my items today.  I am all about trying to be as professional and presentable as possible.  I purchase an awesome PDF file from WhiskerGraphics that I can edit to say what I want.  Hopefully the owner will love my items...and then I will definetly need to get my studio finished so I can start making larger quantities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment