Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Creative Changes

{ new wool cable stitch bag }



{ inner polka dot lining }



While knitting this bag and feeling the wonderful 100% wool yarn between my fingers the thought suddenly hit me:  why use anything else.  So I have decided to start using natural fiber materials to make my bags. I am going to be working with wool and cotton yarns and using 100% cotton fabric to line the inside.  The high quality yarns will give my bags more luxury and appeal.  I am also hoping to work out a plan with my dad for him to make me special purse handles for a new clutch design I want to start making.  Another way to give my bags that extra special touch { I will have to keep you posted on that }.

So to clear out the items made with acrylic yarn I have put them all on sale in my other shop, Maggie's Hand Knits.

3 comments:

  1. I love this purse! I'm gonna check out your shop! This would be a perfect Easter gift for my daughter who is turning 8. New follower from the blog hop. Would love if you cold drop by and follow back! Great design (header). Totally loving the japanese tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! My favorite color is purple and this is super cute! Looking forward to seeing your clutches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find the post about the Blog Hop, so I am leaving my note here....

    BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete