Friday, March 18, 2011

Shop and Blog Graphics

I am loving my graphics for my new shop and blog!!  Thank you Erin Bradley from Erin Bradley Designs!  She has been so great to help me out with making my shop, blog, Facebook, and even twitter looking great.  If you are in need of some really great graphics, you should really check her out. She was so great to work with and very nice {epecially when I am always changing my mind on what I want}.


Just check out this business card!  She really understands the importance of everything matching and looking great for your business branding.  Erin also has 2 other businesses, Ink Obsession Designs and ebeepaperie where you can find clip art, photo shop templates, invitations, cards and stationary...the list goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thank you so much for the blog love! You know I love working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete