Thursday, June 23, 2011

Still Under Construction!!


For Mother's Day I decided to make my mom {the best nurse ever} a stethoscope cover.  I was already thinking of how I could do it when she called me on the phone with an idea for something else I could make: stethoscope covers.  So then I had to make her one.  I was planning on making several but the process of trial and error took more time than I anticipated and in the end I had one that seemed to be a success.  That was until she started using it at work and then figured out a small flaw in my design, it was too tight i.n the top to allow the ear buds to open fully. 

Another nurse at work requested one so I altered the design and will see how it works for her.  If I can get a good design figured out that will work for everyone, then I am sure you will be seeing them in my shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment