Friday, June 3, 2011

What I Have Been Up To This Week


I haven't gotten much done this week at all in the way of crafting.  I did however get my car scrubbed out, finally got a name for all my stomach pain, got Miss Emma registered for kindergarten next year, took the kids to swim, and got a couple workouts in. 

I am excited to say though, that almost all my supplies I ordered from fellow Etsy sellers arrived and I whipped up a couple super cute key fobs like the one pictured.  I have been super excited and eager to make these and was not disappointed one bit with how they turned out.  I might work on making a tutorial to share how to make them.


I also found this awesome fabric to make myself another hobo bag, this time with an adjustable strap so I can wear it across my body.  It has taken me a long time to get the proper hardware.  I wasn't able to find them in any of the local craft stores so I ordered them.  I will be sure to share pictures of when it is completed.  Already got my matching key fob made!!  A girl has to coordinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment