Thursday, August 9, 2012


Does this discribe you as much as it does me?!

I came across this image while searching pinterest the other time for probably the 10th time that day :)  I can not seem to get enough of the site!!  Especially now that I am getting ready to move and am in need of some fresh ideas.  I can't wait to share all the great things I have found with you.


http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/31-insanely-easy-and-clever-diy-projects?sub=1624957_372448u
I made my own version of these candle holders using clear candle votives {I couldn't find any white ones that I liked}, french vanilla coffee beans, and vanilla scented votives from the dollar store.  I didn't even have to light the candles and my home smelled AWESOME for days!! 

BEWARE:  if you have children, be careful where you put them. I put mine on my coffee table and had to clean up coffee beans several times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment