Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lucy Is Ready To Ride

 
While riding bikes with the kids one day we saw a lady with a tiny white dog like our Lucy riding in a bike basket. Too cute!! I instantly had to have one to include our beloved Lucy in our bike rides.

Unfortunately the basket that she had was purchased online and I am way too impatient to wait...so I went searching the local stores and finally decided on a black metal basket. I was hoping for a wicker style one but all the stores seemed to be out...and again, I was too impatient to wait any longer.

The basket I got has a handle and is able to be removed for shopping purposes. I put a small blanket I crocheted in the bottom for Miss Lucy to sit on and I shortened one of my lanyards I already had made to strap her in.

Whala! Lucy is ready to ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment