Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tisket..Tasket...Maggie Got Some Baskets

I had gotten some baskets from someone at work before I moved, not knowing exactly what I was going to use them for.  I knew they would come in handy though. 
 
Well, they have served many purposes throughout these two weeks while I attempt to get things organized and under control but I think I have finally found permanent homes for a couple of them.
 
 
I have been trying to come up with some way to get more storage in my bathroom so I hung these little guys up on the extra towel bar with some ribbon I had.
 
 
These two I labeled "Emma's Stuff" and "Evan's Stuff" {you know I really wanted to label them junk instead of stuff but I was being nice, lol}.  I placed them next to the hallway enterance to their bedrooms.  Now I have a place close by to toss their "stuff" that accumulates all day and drives me nuts.
 
Oh yeah...I got these ideas from Pinterest!
 
You can follow me here: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment