Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back On The Fitness Wagon

 
{ image from fitsugar.com }

I have been meaning to start working out again for quite some time.  I had stopped working out after developing some stomach issues and gaining weight despite all my hard work {nothing is more discouraging}.

After 6 months, I have gained 15 pounds and feel terrible about myself.  And to make matters worse, I overheard my 6 year old son say I was fat.  I think that was just the push I needed.

Today is day 1.  I still have stomach issues {but that is another story} so I know there are going to be days when I can't workout.  But I am going to do my best to stay positive and hopefully shed a couple pounds.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Maggie!!! Getting in shape is always a good thing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your journey! Try simple things, like drinking more water and parking far, far away from your destination.

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to take this post as advice and get started myself. I used to be a fitness junkie...I loved spinning at one time. Now, I do nothing and feel terrible about it. I have to get started! Your post gives me inspiration to start!

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete